Another great parody from “Weird Al” Yankovic
An interesting guardian article that reflects the philosophy of Reinvent English, in particular the first two points in the summary below
• Learning shouldn’t be confined to the classroom – it can take place anywhere.
• A change of physical environment can help to encourage creativity and innovation.
• Schools’ fear of Ofsted can inhibit experimentation.
• Strong leadership is required to help schools to innovate.
• Leaders should not be scared to take educated risks
Check out this great Edudemic article that curates various resources on the flipped classroom model that any teacher needs.
I’ve watched this 30 second advertisement countless times and it is funny every time. Share with your colleagues!