Click on this link for a Special Offer – Reinvent English
This is the battle I face preparing foreign students for mainstream university, most are so used to being spoonfed, even those who have already completed a tertiary qualification in their home country.
Not a polished Hollywood production but it conveys the basic premise of Reinvent English
For more information got to the The Project page
An interesting guardian article that reflects the philosophy of Reinvent English, in particular the first two points in the summary below
• Learning shouldn’t be confined to the classroom – it can take place anywhere.
• A change of physical environment can help to encourage creativity and innovation.
• Schools’ fear of Ofsted can inhibit experimentation.
• Strong leadership is required to help schools to innovate.
• Leaders should not be scared to take educated risks