Segmented sleep, not just for after a few afternoon drinks!
Leave a Reply
An interesting guardian article that reflects the philosophy of Reinvent English, in particular the first two points in the summary below
• Learning shouldn’t be confined to the classroom – it can take place anywhere.
• A change of physical environment can help to encourage creativity and innovation.
• Schools’ fear of Ofsted can inhibit experimentation.
• Strong leadership is required to help schools to innovate.
• Leaders should not be scared to take educated risks